A great addition to the Airsense 10 line by ResMed, the ClimateLineAir Heated Tube provides optimal humidity comfort by monitoring temperature levels all the way to the mask allowing the machine to compensate as ambient conditions change. An innovative swivel connection at the machine also helps with movement during the night.
Res Med ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing for Air Sense S10
The ClimateLineAir Heated Tube for AirSense 10 Machines is an integrated heated hose for use with the AirSense 10 line of machines by ResMed. Heated hoses reduce rainout and keep humidified air warm all the way to the CPAP mask.
In addition to the general benefits of a heated hose, upon attaching the ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube to an AirSense 10 machine, Auto Climate Control will automatically be engaged. This will allow the machine to monitor humidity levels and adjust both the heat setting of the humidifier and tube to achieve optimum humidity for a comfortable experience.
The ClimateLineAir™ features a 360 degree swivel that will promote freedom of movement while keeping the electrical connection secure.
This tubing will ONLY work with the Airsense™ 10 line of machines by Res Med.
- AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
When connected to an AirSense™ 10 Machine, the ClimateLineAir™ will allow proper operation of Auto Climate Control, a feature that allows the machine to monitor and adjust heat settings of the humidifier and tube to deliver optimum humidity.
The ClimateLineAir™ should be washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. It should be rinsed completely, then allowed to air dry out of directly sunlight. The heated tube should not be connected to the machine until it is completely dry.
- No any Mask parts available in this product.
CPAP Video & FAQ
This Product Includes...
- 1 - ClimateLineAir Heated Tube
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2014 Used with Permission
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the Canada and not to other third parties or businesses.