Achieving new heights in patient-centered innovation, AirMini packs Res Med’s clinically proven CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) technology along with its comfort and ease-of-use features into a sleek, portable, pocket-sized device ideal for traveling.
The AirMini is available with Res Med’s proprietary AutoSet functionality as well as an innovative, built-in humidification system for patient comfort. AirMini weighs a mere 0.66 pounds (300 grams) and measures just 5.4 x 3.3 x 2 in (13.6 x 8.4 x 5.2 cm).
The Res Med AirMini has redefined CPAP therapy providing patients with peace of mind, knowing they can easily get Res Med-quality therapy wherever they are, said Mick Farrell, Res Med CEO. CPAP is now more portable and accessible than ever before. I have been traveling all over the world with a prototype of the AirMini system, using AutoSet, humidification, and an AirFit P10 pillows mask, and it has changed my travel life. I am so excited to see that this technology is now available to many millions of sleep apnea patients.
In a recent survey, 65% of CPAP users said device size is the #1 reason they don’t take their CPAP every time they travel, breaking the cycle of adherence and exposing themselves to sleep apnea chronic effects: they stop breathing repeatedly throughout the night, unconsciously transitioning between moments of sleep suffocation and jolts of awakening to resume breathing.
This may cause dangerous levels of daytime fatigue and raise the risk of developing other fatal conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart failure.
AirMini comfort and ease-of-use features are ideal for patients and for home medical equipment providers who will benefit from the device as a growth driver for their business: A phone app (iOS and Android) for patients to change comfort settings and track their own nightly usage data, a practice that shown to increase compliance and health outcomes.
Portable and convenient waterless humidification to maximize comfort, capturing a patient’s exhaled heat and moisture with a HumidX humidifier in the mask tube and redelivering it to them.
- ActiveAir™ – This crucial technology caps therapy flow while still increasing therapy pressure, which allows the system to be smaller, quieter and more efficient without compromising on therapy delivery or pressure swings.
- HumidX™ – The waterless humidification system allows exhaled air to pass through the HumidX before reaching the mask vent. The HumidX acts as a source of moisture throughout therapy, providing a comfortable portable therapy experience.
- AirMini app- Patients can download the AirMini app on their smart device to control a range of comfort settings. Users receive their score each morning and can access the previous 30 days of sleep data, helping them stay engaged with therapy.
AirMini™ is the world’s smallest CPAP and perfect no-hassle travel partner. Developed by Res Med, one of the world’s most trusted sleep apnea therapy brands, AirMini™ makes it simple to bring high-quality CPAP therapy along no matter where life takes you. Whether your CPAP used to stay at home or you’ve just grown tired of packing it up, there’s a better way forward with AirMini™.
Compatibility with ResMed AirFit N20 nasal and F20 full face masks ONLY, easy for home medical equipment providers to fit on a wide range of patients (an unprecedented 99 and 97 percent of patients, respectively) as well as a special AirMini version of the award-winning AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask.
Please Note: OHIP & ADP funding are NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS UNIT.
- AirMini is the world’s smallest CPAP weighing 300g (0.66lbs)!! A true travel CPAP
- AirMini has 3 modes built in CPAP, AutoSet, AutoSet for Her (4-20cmH20 range of pressure)
- AirMini has all the comfort features you are used to in a CPAP – EPR, Ramp, AutoRamp, Response
- AirMini incorporates Res Med’s new ActiveAir venting technology and waterless humidification with HumidX
- AirMini works with Res Med’s newest masks: AirFit P10, AirtFit N20, and AirFit F20
- AirMini has built-in Bluetooth and works with the AirMini APP (available on the APP store and Google Play)
This unit works ONLY with the P10, N20 and F2o CPAP Masks.
If you already have a N20 or F20 you will need an adapter, please see accessories section.
This unit does NOT support adapter for any other mask.