The Opus 360 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is the redesigned Fisher & Paykel Opus Mask and improves on the original design.
The Opus 360 provides an exceptional amount of freedom in your sleep position while still maintaining a comfortable fit and effective seal. Small and quiet, the slim design allows for almost any sleeping position without the mask becoming dislodged. Its innovative 360 degree pivotal ball and socket elbow connection allows for a great deal of overall adjustability.
Improvements, explained in detail below, are the Contoured Mask Frame, Anatomically Shaped Pillows, and a Redesigned Headgear.
Here are the highlights of the Opus 360 Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask.
- Quiet and Efficient Exhaust The progressive air diffuser system is very quiet, reducing the amount of noise and draft from the exhaust flow to counteract disturbances to you and your sleeping partner.
- Small and Light-weight Light as a feather on your head, the Opus 360 weighs in at just under 2 ounces total weight and its sleek, slim design make it feel like you are almost wearing nothing at all.
- New – Anatomically Shaped Pillows These pillows allow for easy and comfortable fitting and a premium seal. The contours in the new shape and design of the pillows ensures even more comfort.
- New – Redesigned Headgear Much improved, the new headgear has a Hidden Strap Release for simple one step removal for cleaning and it allows you to take it apart and put it back together without the need to re-adjust the straps.
- All Sizes Included The Opus 360 comes with Small, Medium, and Large pillows included, fully assembled and ready to wear, making this a convenient out-of-box solution.
- New – Contoured Mask Frame Three dimensional support architecture allows the Contoured Mask Frame to conform naturally to your face which enhances comfort and fit while also providing dependable support. The narrow design permits side-sleeping without the mask being pushed out of place.
- Soft-Lip Cushion Providing more in the area of comfort the Silicone Seal is soft on the nose and quite supple where it touches the upper lip. The built-in Soft-Lip Cushion actually conforms to the shape of the upper lip naturally for the utmost in comfort.
- Premium Frosted Silicone Seal The seals have a soft, smooth feel and are easy to slide into position while their frosted texture optimizes the mask seal.
- Tube Anchoring System You may anchor the tube at the top, side, or leave it free to track. Elegant in design and simplicity, it firmly holds the tube in the desired position and provides stability keeping the mask in place. Alternatively, leave the tube unanchored and the ball and socket joint really comes into play allowing true 360 degrees of freedom.