Medistrom™ Pilot-12 Lite Features
• Can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 12V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices on the following platforms:
– Philips Respironics DreamStation
– Philips Respironics System One S60
– DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and II*
– HDM Z1* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
• Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
• Features a built-in LED Flashlight
• FAA Compliant
More about the product
• The Pilot-12 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 12V PAP machines. The Pilot-12 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
• Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc.
• Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn’t available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
• Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: Philips Respironics DreamStation, Philips Respironics System One S60 , DeVillbiss IntelliPAP and HDM Z1. Not compatible with ventilator PAP devices. Please contact Medistrom Technical Support to confirm BiPAP compatibility before purchasing.
• Pilot-12 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation/ System One S60
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
WARNING! NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RESMED PAP Devices.
RESMED PRODUCT WARNING! Do not connect this battery pack directly to ResMed devices. It will damage the ResMed Device. Medistrom is not responsible for any damages resulting from such misuse.