Fisher and Paykel continues their unique design approach with the FlexiFit 432 full face CPAP mask. Like the FlexiFit 431, the full face cushion fits under the chin rather than up against the chin. This is a full face mask and covers both the nose and mouth.
- Under Chin fit gives a better, more stable fit. It is also good for holding up the jaw and sealing over some beards.
- Firm Foam Seal. A soft inner foam cushion has been added to the silicone cushion for a better seal, stability and comfort. It helps fit a wider variety of bridge sizes and shapes.
- Adjusts As You Sleep. Same Glider-Strap technology as other Fisher and Paykel masks, to help keep the mask sealed even when moving around during sleep.
- Easy On, Easy Off. Headgear is a crown strap style to add stability, with fit-and-forget sizing and a quick-release strap for fast removal.
- Replacement Cushion & Insert Available. The life of the mask can be extended by replacing the Flexi Foam Cushion Insert and Silicone Seal Kit for the FlexiFit HC432 Full Face Mask.
- One Frame Size. The frame for the HC432 comes in one size and can accommodate all sizes of the cushion and insert. Need to try an alternate size? Only the Foam Cushion Insert and Silicone Seal Kit are needed.
The headgear of the HC432 is latex free, as are all other headgear by Fisher & Paykel.