Outfitted with a lighter color, the Breathe-O-Prene headgear helps absorb moisture away from your skin. The LT for Her also comes with an adjustable backstrap, which can be worn under a pony tail or accommodate a wide range of hair styles. Use the custom ResMed Soft Wraps for additional frame padding and comfort.
- Ultra-Quiet Almost twice as quiet than the original Swift and 71% quieter than the Swift II. The air vent is located on the frame instead of the cushion and disperses air gently downward more in line with natural breathing.
- Petite, Lightweight, and Travel Friendly At 2.3 ounces, this mask will not weigh you down. It has one of the smallest footprints that covers less of the face. The pillows rest gently under the nose. The mask’s frame is half the size of both previous Mirage Swift designs. It folds up for easy travel. The minimal design creates comfort and allows for reading or watching TV at bedtime, even with glasses on.
- Improved Pillows Pillows now come with a dual-wall design that provides improved stability and comfort. Along with an added flexible pillow base, the cushion allows for movement without breaking the seal. All pillow sizes are interchangeable with the mask frame.
- Headgear Unlike any headgear before, the Swift LT uses a patented rotating barrel to adjust the pillow angle. The stability arms expand to accommodate most facial widths including narrow or wide faces.
- Easy Fitting The Swift LT for Her comes with a smaller set of pillows starting with the new Extra Small along with sizes Small and Medium. After initial fitting and adjustment of the Velcro straps, there is no need for daily readjustment.
- Ease of Cleaning Assembly and dis-assembly are simple and easy, with very few parts, making for effortless cleaning or replacement of parts.
- Soft Wraps The Soft Wrap is a cloth padding for the Mirage Swift LT mask frame. The package comes with 1 pair, a left and right side wrap. These pads help prevent red marks and discomfort when tightening the headgear.