AirFit N30i – The latest in CPAP Mask Technology
ResMed AirFit N30i features a top-of-the-head tube design and nasal cradle cushion that allows patients the freedom to sleep in the position of their choice. The SpringFit frame is designed to adapt to each patient’s face, and the Starter Pack including 3 cushion sizes ensures a quality fit and seal. Starter pack includes 1 Frame & Headgear + 3 cushions (Small, Small-Wide, and Medium).
In a recent sleep study, 86% of users found the AirFitN30i sealed “really well”, while 90% found the AirFitN30i very easy to fit and adjust.
- EasyFit The Starter Pack comes with 1 frame and 3 cushion sizes, allowing patients to purchase with confidence
- Top-of-the-Head Tube design means tubing connects at the top of the head on a swivel, allowing patients to change positions throughout the night comfortably and effortlessly
- SpringFit Frame is designed to adapt to the users face, creating a comfortable and secure fit
- Fitted Nasal Cradle Cushion creates a secure and strong seal
- Why go tube-up?Unlike other CPAP masks, which are designed with a tube coming down from the front of the mask, the ResMed AirFit™ N30i features a “top-of-the-head” tube design. In this system, air is delivered from the CPAP machine down through the frame to the nose.The “top-of-the-head” tube design puts the majority of tubing behind you, giving you the freedom to sleep in any position, including on your front or side. In addition, you can get closer to your partner without tubing getting in the way! You can even wear your glasses to read or watch tv in bed!The elbow connection at the top of the head is designed to rotate 360º, giving you even more freedom of movement. Whether you toss and turn at night or simply want to sleep on your front or side, the AirFit™ N30i is a must-try solution.
Don’t let your CPAP mask keep you down
Do you ever have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, get a glass of water, or check on a child? Taking your mask all the way off isn’t necessary for these quick trips, and re-adjusting it is a pain, especially when you’re tired. However, many masks don’t offer simple methods for connecting and disconnecting the mask from the tubing.
The ResMed AirFit™ N30i uses a quick-release elbow that connects the tubing to the mask uses a pinch clip mechanism, making it super simple to connect and disconnect. With the AirFit™ N30i, getting up without taking off your mask takes hardly any effort.
This universal connector will work with a variety of devices, not just those manufactured by ResMed. However, this mask is not currently compatible with the ResMed AirMini™.
Adjust once for all-night comfort
The ResMed AirFit™ N30i features a SpringFit frame that adapts for a stable and personalised fit. It’s quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night, even if you toss and turn. 90% of trial users found the AirFit™ N30i very easy to fit and adjust.1
The AirFit™ N30i mask is available in two different sizes for different face shapes — use the fitting guide to determine which is right for you.
The septum bridge membrane ensures an intuitive fit and provides a stable seal2all the way to the tip of the nose, no matter how much you move around.
Individuals who tried the AirFit™ N30i have loved it and would take it home as their mask of choice.2 Is it time for you to make the switch?